The Ward Christmas Party YahOO!! The boys got to sit on Santa's lap.
They each received a little bell. Truman wanted nothing to do with Santa, maybe next year. (On the subject of the little bells....On the way home from the party Taede says "Mom, I can't hear my bell! I guess I don't believe in Santa." His little bell had broken and in reference to the Polar Express movie, he thought that if he couldn't hear the bell that Santa gave him that he automatically just couldn't believe! We got through it.)
So the ward dinner and talent show were great! They also had little craft activities for the kids to do and all three of the boys got in on that. They did a fantastic job and I think that we all had a really good time with our ward family.
Of course no event is complete without an all out wrestling match with the boys. Truman doesn't quite get the concept. He cries and cries because he thinks that his daddy is getting hurt. (Or maybe it's because he, himself, doesn't want to land face first on the hardwood!) He'll catch on with the rest of them in no time! 
Monday, December 10, 2007
December 8
Posted by
The Stucki's
at
Monday, December 10, 2007