Monday, February 4, 2008

David & Goliath!

Taede and Talmage have loved the video that GG game them for Christmas. For any of you that have seen the Liken series DVD's, you will know what I am talking about. This particular video is David and Goliath and it is a musical of sorts. There is a lot of singing and the boys LOVE IT! Recently I have seen Tae & Tal (& heard them) acting out the "battle" portion of the story. It is so funny. Of course in this video they know I am watching, so it's not as animated as it sometimes is...but I had to capture it for the memories! When Talmage says his little part (it's kind of hard to hear & understand, but he is running toward Taede a.k.a Goliath and yelling "I am David..sling shot, sling shot!) I highly reccomend the Liken DVD's (a good Sunday activity for bored kids and they learn too!)
Taede also gave his first talk in Primary on Sunday. It was great! He recited the 8th article of faith all by himself (his Dad helped him with the rest of his talk) and then he bore his testimony and it was straight from his little heart. It was a wonderful moment and such a fun thing to see my child giving a talk in primary! He's getting too big!