Monday, February 18, 2008

The party




(What a hot daddy!)






Taede had a great birthday. Thanks so much to everyone who wished him a happy birthday and to our wonderful family who spoiled him. He had his birthday breakfast of waffles and then he patiently waited to open his presents until his Dad got home from school. We let Taede decide what he wanted to do on his birthday...he picked to celebrate at, where else, Chuck E. Cheese (shocking). He loves it and he
and his brothers had a great time. He wanted a jet cake for his birthday, so according to tradition, I attempted to make his cake. It's not professional by any means but I think he liked it. So one birthday down, one more and an anniversary to go and the celebratory month of February will come to a close!

He also go to take cupcakes to his preschool (the day after his birthday). His preschool friends made him a crown with his name on it and wrote some things that they liked about Taede on it. It was so sweet. I seriously can't believe that he is 5 and going to kindergarten this Fall! He is totally ready...I am not.