Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break

I think Boston College should call Spring Break...late winter break! Spencer had spring break last week and it was so great to have him home. We had a million spring cleaning items to accomplish and a long list of food storage and emergency preparation goals we wanted to make a dent in...we got most of the cleaning done and continued to chip away at the rest! This picture shows how the boys can make anything fun...they loved jumping in the huge junk piles in our bombshell of a basement-no-more! We did have some fun just hanging out too. We pitched our newest emergency prep item in the basement, a tent. The boys were in heaven "camping out" downstairs. Talmage didn't stay awake long...Taede could have pulled an all-nighter! They watched a movie and chowed down on chocolate covered raspberries. I don't think they know that those things aren't commonly associated with camping. All they can talk about now is the many camping expeditions we are going on this summer (right before I give birth...yea and many of you know what a camper I am....um we're going to work on that though...it could be fun right?) We also drove up the coast one day enjoyed the ocean and some dessert at a local shop. All in all it was just great to have Spencer home and we love to be around him.


The boys all agreed that they wanted to have a house on the beach so that they could "wake up every morning and go to the beach". I too think that would be nice...as long as my boys are there, what more could a girl want?!