
Well, for all of you professional bloggers out there this is my first attempt so here it goes! Today is Ky's birthday and she has made it to the old age of 26! I know that she is probably thinking while reading this, "my husband knows how to blog?" not quite! Ky is the most amazing woman that I know. I am so grateful to a loving heavenly father that put her in my path and allowed me the chance to spend ETERNITY with her. Ky is the best wife that anyone guy could ever ask for. I don't know many girls out there that look forward to watching every Celtics game, throw remote controls when BYU football isn't going good, or teaches their 3 year old to tackle his little brother while still loving to cook, design and get all dressed up to go out on a date!!(that usually happens every Friday night, right?!) Ky is the best mom

in the whole world!! (sorry to the rest of you) As you can see in the pictures the boys love her to read books to them. Every night I tell her "why do you read so many books to them?" and she just smiles and says, "Because they love to read". She is always sacrificing her time, sacrificing getting new clothes, or just shopping in general, so that her "boys" can have it all! Every night when I walk in from the hospital the house is spotless, dinner is hot and ready and she runs and greets me with a smile, even if it has been the most miserable day! I am so thankful for all that she does for me and my boys. Yesterday at the end of the afternoon session of conference Elder Ballard gave a talk about mothers that was perfect. Ky there is no way that any of us could survive in this house if it wasn't for you! You bring happiness and excitement to me and Taede, Tal and Tru every day. You are OUR princess!!! I know that we don't tell or show you our appreciation enough but I am so in love with you and I am so grateful for all that you do.

Ky you are the woman in my dreams and I am so lucky to wake up next to you everyday! I am so thankful for your life and the example that you are to our kids. I hope that today is the best birthday of your life (I am sure it will be because I am such a good planner!!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I love you with all of my heart, always and forever, WITHOUT MEASURE,love me (that means your husband)