Wednesday, May 14, 2008

THE first game.


Taede had his first T-ball game on Saturday and it was so fun. He had a really great time and I loved the T-ball rules; everyone gets a base, there are no strikes, no outs, and the last batter up hits an automatic grand slam! It's just good practice for the little guys (& a few girls). Taede loves his Baltimore Orioles hat (shout out to Ry & Jer!) and has worn it everyday since his game. When the coach asks them to line up in batting order he does it according to number. It is so funny to see Taede trying to look over his own shoulder to figure out what is number is. This game was a little chilly for Tal & Tru but they did pretty good cheering their brother on. We are looking forward to more fun Saturday morning Little League games!

So when I said Tal & Tru did pretty good, I meant o.k. It's hard for a 2 & 3 year olds to sit for 1 WHOLE hour! Taede is the youngest kid on the team. He is the only one starting Kindergarten in the fall, the rest of the team is going to 1st grade. His shirt was almost down to his knees. Look at the White Sox player next to Tae...he looks fierce! When asked if their team won Taede replied "I don't know? Did we win Dad?".