
Our precious little gift from heaven came to join his brothers on Wednesday. Grandma Stucki came in on Tuesday to hold down the fort with the boys while Spence & I were at the hospital. She is awesome!! We are so grateful to have her here. We went in to the hospital on Wednesday morning. I was induced (the only way I know how to have a baby) and everything went great. Seriously I couldn't have scripted it better. I always get a little nervous, but my amazingly wonderful husband was holding my hand the whole time and I am so grateful to have him. My water broke at about 3:30 p.m. and after pushing through only 2 contractions Taggart was born at 6:01 p.m. He has already been such a joy to our family. The
boys came up to the hospital about an hour and a half after he was born and they were so excited to see their brother. It was such a fun thing to watch.
I remembered a talk given at a recent Stake Women's Conference, given by Ardeth Kapp, in which she described watching her little nephew's as they welcomed their new little baby brother home. She said it was like they already knew each other and were just saying "We are so glad you are down here with us now brother."
I love my boys. Grandma Stucki brought some particularly special shirts (check out the picture) that they boys love.
boys came up to the hospital about an hour and a half after he was born and they were so excited to see their brother. It was such a fun thing to watch.
I remembered a talk given at a recent Stake Women's Conference, given by Ardeth Kapp, in which she described watching her little nephew's as they welcomed their new little baby brother home. She said it was like they already knew each other and were just saying "We are so glad you are down here with us now brother."
I love my boys. Grandma Stucki brought some particularly special shirts (check out the picture) that they boys love. We are all doing great and are so excited to have our little Taggart!
.jpg)


.jpg)
