There are "Husbands" and "Dads"....and then there is Spencer. He is beyond the definition of both of those terms. I am constantly amazed at how he does it ALL. The boys absolutely adore him. Every day that he walks in the door they run to him screaming "DADDY, DADDY!". Our neighbor said "I have never seen kids so excited to see their dad every day.
They act like they haven't seen him for months when he comes home every night." He drives me crazy because he always says "As long as your happy, I'm happy". The thing is, I really think he means it. He does everything for me and I know if I wanted the stars he would go and get them for me. I can't describe how no matter what has gone on in my day, it
is always better when he comes home and wraps his arms around me, even if I am screaming mad! I find myself thinking, "life is just better when he is around." How he dedicates himself to being a full time husband, dad, student, and church man :) is beyond
me. His determination to accomplish his goals is something to be admired. His love for the gospel inspires me to try harder and do everything that I can to be with him forever. He has held my hand in marriage, through the birth of all 4 of our sons, and through everything else in life. I just can't describe how grateful I am that he chose me. I am one lucky girl.
They act like they haven't seen him for months when he comes home every night." He drives me crazy because he always says "As long as your happy, I'm happy". The thing is, I really think he means it. He does everything for me and I know if I wanted the stars he would go and get them for me. I can't describe how no matter what has gone on in my day, it
is always better when he comes home and wraps his arms around me, even if I am screaming mad! I find myself thinking, "life is just better when he is around." How he dedicates himself to being a full time husband, dad, student, and church man :) is beyond
me. His determination to accomplish his goals is something to be admired. His love for the gospel inspires me to try harder and do everything that I can to be with him forever. He has held my hand in marriage, through the birth of all 4 of our sons, and through everything else in life. I just can't describe how grateful I am that he chose me. I am one lucky girl.
.jpg)