Tag is already one month old seriously?! I can't believe how fast the past 4 weeks have gone. We took him in for his 1 month check up and he is growing well. He jumped from the 50% in height and weight to the 75%. He weighed in at 11 lbs.
and was 22 1/4" long. He loves to be held and cuddled by everyone in the family & thus far his
brothers are taking good care of him. I have a feeling as soon as he is big enough to walk though...he is fair game in the daily battle of the boys. We love our Tag!!!
and was 22 1/4" long. He loves to be held and cuddled by everyone in the family & thus far his
brothers are taking good care of him. I have a feeling as soon as he is big enough to walk though...he is fair game in the daily battle of the boys. We love our Tag!!!
