Monday, September 8, 2008

KinDeRGarTeN!!!

Taede started Kindergarten today! He actually had his first official day on Friday, but this is the beginning of his first school week. He was so excited and he loves it. I have been dreading this day in a way. I was just so nervous to send my child into the "unknown" and not be there to protect him at every moment. I am happy to say that the whole thing wasn't nearly has horrible as I thought. His teacher said that we could walk him into the classroom for the first month or so...it's been two days and he wants us to drop him off outside of the school and leave. He is a very independent little man. I asked him was his favorite part about kindergarten was and he said "Going to the library.". So just like that my firstborn son is a full-time school man. Crazy, a little bit sad, and really exciting!Taede the Kindergartener. Doesn't he look so old?!