Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Trip Downtown to the Dentist















It was time. A trip to the dentist. I hate to admit it but I have been behind the curve on taking the boys to the dentist. Taede has been once in his five years of life, Talmage & Truman were first timers. We have a couple of great friends who are in dental school so we decided to take the boys to their school dental clinic. It was great because firstly, Truman had someone he knew cleaning his teeth so he did great & secondly, because they all were able to have their exams at the same time with their chairs lined up in a row. I was especially proud of Talmage. He was so brave. I had to stand next to Tru and hold his hand most of the time so Talmage had to just be strong! He did great! Taede felt like a pro (with his one time experience and all) and he also did awesome. The dental students were so great and best of all no cavities for anyone. Yea for that! They also got some sweet glasses to wear while they were having their exams. We rode the subway downtown and of course that was an absolute hit with the boys. They love riding the train (as has been mentioned many times). Tag and Daddy stayed home and studied. So that was it until next time...6 months right? :)