We were discussing the story of Samuel the Lamanite over dinner tonight and we all learned something new. We were talking about how we need to be examples of the believers, just as the people in the city of Zarahemla who believed Samuel. Spencer explained that even though the people faced execution they still stood up for what they believed. I wanted to make sure the boys understood how serious the situation was, so I proceeded to ask "Does anyone know what execution means?" Taede and Talmage both gave me a blank stare and then Truman piped in "it means dey going to kill dem" (translation: it means they are going to kill them). So there you have it. Spencer and I learned that Truman really does listen during scripture study and Taede and Talmage learned the definition of execution. Although, I haven't really decided if that is a good thing...