I turned 27. It was an relatively uneventful day, due to the fact that the night prior I was puking my guts out (as evident in the picture, I looked like the walking dead). I haven't had that kind of sickness for years, really, not even with pregnancy. So it could have been an all out really crummy day...but it wasn't. I heard my sweet boys wake up in the middle of the night. They were all sneaking around downstairs. I awoke to loads of balloons and a princess table clothe on the table and a hand made card from the love of my life. They also made me a camera cake (I'm a little like GG). Sweet birthday wishes were sent to me through the mail, on the computer, and over the phone. Gratefully, Spencer had surprisingly taken the day off long in advance so that we could go and spend the day together. He was there to take care of the kids, I don't know what I would have done without him here. So, I'm not going to lie. I was in tears because I dearly love birthdays and it was pretty miserable to be lying in bed the entire day. However, I honestly can say it was a wonderful birthday. Here's to 28...
