
We love attending the Anderson family reunion, especially when it is in Cokeville, WY (population 492)! I have such great childhood memories of this place, it
really is so great to visit. It was such a great time with tons of little kids (who happen to be my cousins) and my boys loved it. I hadn't seen some of my family members for years (litterally). My uncle Matt brought is horses and four-wheelers and we all slept in a big cabin (which is the town ski lodge in the winter). And I shot a rifle for the very first time. It was fun & loud & it hurt my arm a little.
really is so great to visit. It was such a great time with tons of little kids (who happen to be my cousins) and my boys loved it. I hadn't seen some of my family members for years (litterally). My uncle Matt brought is horses and four-wheelers and we all slept in a big cabin (which is the town ski lodge in the winter). And I shot a rifle for the very first time. It was fun & loud & it hurt my arm a little.My uncle Justin and his super sweet wife Anne put so much time and effort in to planning this fabulous event, Thank you!
My cute cousins!
