I took Taede and Talmage to one of three, of the family concert series put on by the Boston Symphony. They tolerated it much better than I anticipated, considering their displeasure with my insistence that they wear dress pants and button down shirts. The conductor was a guest conductor from another symphony and he was very entertaining. He talked with the audience in between each piece and explained different types of music, musical terms, and cracked a few jokes as well. We didn't get still pictures, but Taede took a short video just after we sat down at symphony hall. I was surprised to see that he didn't video some of the sculptured statues (a few of which just happened to be free of clothing), one of the first things he noticed about symphony hall (only boys right?!). We finished up the day with donuts and are looking forward to another concert soon.
Monday, March 8, 2010
boys+symphony
Posted by
The Stucki's
at
Monday, March 08, 2010