I try to be very vigilant about not letting my boys watch too much t.v. I want them to be creative, to have fun, get exercise, breath the fresh air. Well, when I was cooking dinner on Friday night they were creative. It was 40 degrees out, if that, and all four of them were running around outside playing the usual, Star Wars battles. I leave the door open and I open the windows so that even if they momentarily go to a spot in the yard where I can't see them, I can still hear them. Not more than 5 minutes had past since I last saw & heard them battling to the death, when I heard shrills of laughter and chants of encouragement for each brother by the others. Well this is what I found:
I couldn't post all of my photos...or my video because Truman was stark naked. I have no idea why he wanted to strip down to complete nothingness, while the other boys were satisfied running around in their whitie tighties. They even helped Taggart lose his clothes for the muddy event (how thoughtful). Mud. It's a boys best friend.Spencer walked in from work right as the whole thing was coming to a close. I'm certain he was very impressed with my mothering skills and his boys' creativeness.
