Friday, May 28, 2010

30 something weeks....

I have no idea where I'm at right now with this pregnancy.  I couldn't make it to my appointment this week.  First my boys were sick (fever, soar throat, cough, runny nose, sneezing, body aches) & then they graciously passed it on to me.  So.  Last I heard I was dilated to a 2....that was last Wednesday.  Bottom Line.  Does it really matter?  No.  The baby is still cozy in my tummy and I am working on getting feeling better for his delivery.  Soon.  Sort of.  


Spencer has been the best husband ever.  It's been a crazy week and he has done it all.  Taken care of sick kids, a sick wife, he's even made dinner a few nights this week & cleaned it all up.  Aside from everything else he has to do in life.  He's awesome.  The best really.  I love him.