We are attempting to move from Boston, again (part of my heart will always be here). I say again, because we tried that about a year and a half ago and it didn't happen. We're a little indecisive o.k.
This time it seems a little more likely. Spencer has accepted a position and resigned from his current one (it might be hard to go back on that one). So we're headed to...
Spokane, Washington.
(not Seattle & no it doesn't rain a ton is Spokane, think Utah weather- kind of).
Speechless? I think that's the general reaction. After all what is in Spokane? Not too much. That's exactly why we're going there.
We'll send out official notice to family and friends, if in fact we ACTUALLY move. (I'm sure not too many people are going to lose sleep over this). And don't be surprised if I post that we are moving to Canada for that matter. We have issues.
However, there is more exciting news just around the around the corner....
Monday, November 8, 2010
...let's try that again.
Posted by
The Stucki's
at
Monday, November 08, 2010