Sunday, February 12, 2012

Taede is 9 years old.

Oh where does the time go?  I think I am feeling particularly reflective this morning because it is Sunday.  I  remember, 9 years ago, when I arrived at the hospital with anxious anticipation.  I was going to have a baby.  Spencer and I were so excited and after what seemed like a really long labor (it actually wasn't that bad) he was here!  Perfect.  Handsome.   I can still remember being so astounded at the feelings that overcame me upon actually seeing this miraculous little baby.  It was love at first sight.

Plainly said: Taede is such a good kid.  He truly is so kind, thoughtful, spiritual, and intelligent.  He is a fabulous big brother.  He leads this little tribe with compassion and sets a good example.  His brothers always give him a hard time about being born so close to Valentine's Day (Talmage calls him "lover boy"). I think it is fitting that his birthday be close to a holiday so full of love.  He is so full of love for everyone.
I feel so blessed to be his mother.

Happy Birthday Tae B.
We love you!



















In a recent Q & A session with Taede it was revealed that:

If he could have one food and one food only to survive on a desert island for three days what would it be? Without hesitation- Steak and Cheesy Potatoes.
His favorite sport of all time and seasons- Skiing.
His favorite color- Black.
His favorite book- The Book of Mormon.
His favorite song- Dynamite.
If you could take only one thing with you on a trip to the moon what would it be- My Family.