It's been officially
10 years since Spencer and I were married in the Salt Lake City Temple on February 26th, 2002. Customarily, past anniversaries have consisted of dinner (3 or 4 years accompanied by our children) sometimes venturing out to a restaurant...more often than ordering take-out (I think one year early on in our marriage we went on a romantic over nighter). Occasionally we'll exchange gifts. Most of the time I am pregnant or nursing a sweet baby. Usually, I must admit, we are both pretty lame about celebrating. No more. We decided that 10 years of wedded bliss was a wonderful reason to take a fabulous vacation- alone (pregnant or not thank you very much). Yes, 7 whole days in the ever fabulous sunshine of Hawaii without any of our precious little boys. Spencer's brave, make that very brave, mother watched the boys for us. She is a saint. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I could rant on and on, however, I've decided to remember 10 years and Hawaii in pictures. And honestly there are only a few, we were too busy enjoying ourselves (and the lack of running around like crazy people chasing after our crazy people) to take many pictures. It was
pure relaxation and fun with the occasional outing. We have determined that we need to do this this more often.......
(anyone up for watching
SIX kids for a week next year?!).
 |
| Ioloni Palace |
 |
| The view from our room. |
 |
| Spencer enjoying a "Honolulu Burger". He claims "the best burger he has ever had in his life...EVER". |
