Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

I think it will be a tradition of sorts to take a picture out the back door every Christmas morning.  I did last year and this year (as since this is only our second year at our house I'd say that's the start of a tradition).  It was a beautiful morning:


The boys & sis were up way before I took this picture...like up 3 times before the sun even rose in the sky.  We had to snap a photo before we let them come to see if Santa had visited our house!
Jolly Old St. Nicholas did find his way to our place indeed!  It was a very merry, peaceful, beautiful Christmas Day.  We enjoyed the company of a dear friend know to us as Sis. Feyh  She has become somewhat of a grandmother to the boys though she has never been married and has no children of her own.  We love her so much!  We had Pig's Breakfast and fondue later on (both Hosking long standing traditions).  All in all I feel so very, overwhelmingly blessed.