I finally decided to finish posting (most) of our pictures from Utah. It's been crazy back here, but what's new! We were there for almost the entire month of August and it was a lot of fun. Thanks to our families for taking so much time to entertain us and give us a lot of fun memories. We took so many pictures I didn't even post a picture from everything that we did! We went from the Southern part of Utah to the Northern part of Utah and everywhere in between! We had family reunions, Spencer's parent's anniversary, Ryker's baptism, my Mama's birthday, trips to museums, the zoo, a wedding shower, Park City, seeing the triplets for the first time, Bear Lake, the barn, St. George, and..... I am sure that I am still leaving things out! It was exhausting but a really great time. Thanks again to everyone that was there, we loved seeing all of you! How blessed are we really!