Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving....

So I am just now posting the pictures from Thanksgiving! (I didn't take a ton, it was a little crazy). We had a great time and it was great to have friends to share such beautiful holiday with. We actually had our Thanksgiving dinner at the church and everyone brought part of it. It was SO yummy!! The kids enjoyed playing with their friends and Talmage and Truman snagged someone else's bikes and had a great time! Thanks so much to everyone who planned and prepared and worked so hard! That was about as far as our festivities went for the long weekend. We were too wimpy to brave the New England cold to see any of the town "lighting's". We enjoyed the rest of the weekend putting up our Christmas decorations and just relaxing (we even finally finished organizing the basement...since that has been done since we moved in in August!). It was a fun family weekend. Some of these pictures were taken by our friend Tamera, Thanks!
I am so thankful for 3 wonderful little angels and a husband who is my best friend. I am thankful that I live in a free country and that I have the knowledge of the true gospel. These are just the things at the top of my list.....
Happy Thanksgiving!!