I was going to be really good about updating the Stucki Family countdown to Christmas...but I am already a few days behind (imagine that). We, our little family and for some events, our great friends, are participating in a fun little Christmas event every night of the week until Christmas Eve. We have a bowl sitting in the kitchen with 24 envelops in it. Inside each envelop is a card listing the evenings events and the boys take turns opening the envelop of the day. They think this is great! They have run up to my room every morning with the bowl in hand wanting to open the envelop for the day! I really am going to try and post the events of each day....it may be a few days at a time here and there when I get a chance...we'll see how it goes! We have already had some fun and we hope that you have all been having fun too! Happy Holidays!!Saturday, December 1, 2007
I was going to be really good about updating the Stucki Family countdown to Christmas...but I am already a few days behind (imagine that). We, our little family and for some events, our great friends, are participating in a fun little Christmas event every night of the week until Christmas Eve. We have a bowl sitting in the kitchen with 24 envelops in it. Inside each envelop is a card listing the evenings events and the boys take turns opening the envelop of the day. They think this is great! They have run up to my room every morning with the bowl in hand wanting to open the envelop for the day! I really am going to try and post the events of each day....it may be a few days at a time here and there when I get a chance...we'll see how it goes! We have already had some fun and we hope that you have all been having fun too! Happy Holidays!!
Posted by
The Stucki's
at
Saturday, December 01, 2007