These are the only pictures that I got of our pumpkin carving night...it was a crazy night with kids running all over the place, thus only two pumpkins got carved....I don't think Tru noticed!
+008(1).jpg)
Here are my babies! Taede was, as he says it, a "SWAT" (obviously) and Talmage was a firefighter and Truman was a spider. You can't see his little spider legs in the picture though. They all loved their costumes! It was great! The trunk-or-treat is the greatest concept ever! I loved the little games and getting together with our ward. It was actually combined with our first ward and the ward that we are currently in. So we got to see lots of friends and get lots of candy! Taede and Talmage loved the "cake walk" and I think that Taede stood on the right number like 3 times. Talmage and Truman just wanted the cupcake prize so thanks to Taede it was cupcakes all around. Taede loves the little girl in the picture with him, Megan, so cute! Truman just hung out in the car while Spencer handed out the candy. Talmage just loved getting the candy. A boy after his mother's heart! Doesn't his expression just say it all...that kid makes the funniest faces!
+026.jpg)
+023.jpg)