If you don't love desserts then you don't need to read this post. Spencer, would not read this post (love him anyway!). And I can see how some would feel that wasting time writing about food is kind of lame. But, I love dessert and it is one of those things in life that gives me great joy! My passion for desserts was mine alone...until we had children. Thankfully, my boys LOVE desserts and they share my enthusiasm for one of the greatest desserts I have found here in Boston: The Chocolate Mousse Cannoli. It is a crisp shell dipped in chocolate, filled with chocolate mouse and rolled in chocolate chips. I had never consumed a cannoli prior to moving here and have since eaten....at least 50 (or more like 100...sad, but true). The pictures do not do it justice. The pastry shop that sells these desserts is the North End, Mike's Pastry. They will ship cannoli's anywhere in the United States. But, only the original custard filled cannoli's. So, if you want to try this delectable, heavenly dessert you'll just have to come and visit!!
