It was a beautiful day in Boston! The weather really was great, Spencer was home, the Easter Egg Hunt was planned and it looked like things were shaping up to be fantastic...until Truman started "running" from both ends (he had already been throwing up earlier in the week)..jpg)

We dyed Easter eggs and only cracked 3 or 4 the boys thought it was great fun! We decided that Truman would have to miss the Egg Hunt and that I would take Taede and Talmage to the church for the egg hunt (I was a co-planner so I had to be there). I was bummed that Spencer and Truman couldn't come but that's just how it goes. So we got to the church I started getting things set up while Tae and Tal ran around in the gym and things were going great...until Taede threw up all over the stage in the cultural hall. So I cleaned up that fabulous mess and we jumped in the car and headed home. We improvised (which is something we do a lot of) and had our own little Easter Egg Hunt at our place! They had a great time and we had a lot of fun together.
.jpg)
.jpg)

We dyed Easter eggs and only cracked 3 or 4 the boys thought it was great fun! We decided that Truman would have to miss the Egg Hunt and that I would take Taede and Talmage to the church for the egg hunt (I was a co-planner so I had to be there). I was bummed that Spencer and Truman couldn't come but that's just how it goes. So we got to the church I started getting things set up while Tae and Tal ran around in the gym and things were going great...until Taede threw up all over the stage in the cultural hall. So I cleaned up that fabulous mess and we jumped in the car and headed home. We improvised (which is something we do a lot of) and had our own little Easter Egg Hunt at our place! They had a great time and we had a lot of fun together.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The Easter Bunny already found the boys tonight so, tomorrow will be a great day for the boys to recoup and just focus on the reason that we celebrate this wonderful, beautiful time of the year! Happy Easter!