Friday, April 11, 2008

Blurb

I am now a blogger...and a blurber?!?! I am sure that many of you have heard of this great website called blurb.com (my friend Becky told me about it). I now have to divide my computer time (aka nap time or bed time for the boys, when I'm not passed out with them) between these two pastimes, that I think are a good form of journaling (part of my justifying Spencer would say). Blurb is a website that has free downloadable software that allows you to add pictures and text (similar to digital scrapbooking) to a book format. It is very simplistic, not a lot of frilly, cutesy things...maybe more contemporary. They will print your hardbound book for as little as like $40. It is great, and there is one more wonderful thing that blurb does...it can automatically upload your blog and print it for you in a hardbound book! Thrilling I know. I figure that I will print my blog out every year in a book format and presto...my journal for the year! Fabulous. I am currently working on each of the boys' first years. I will let you know how it goes when I get the books back. I love it!