(I can't get the image to load...I'll try it again soon!)
My little Tru Tru is turning 2 years old tomorrow. It is amazing how fast time goes. Truman has such a contagious smile! His cheesy grins could brighten any ones' day. He loves his older brothers and every time he wakes up from a nap or in the morning he loves to hug them both! He is definitely a Daddy's boy! He much prefers cuddles and kisses from his wonderful father than anyone else. He really loves to eat and if he ever goes missing....look in the kitchen, he can be found pushing a chair up to the counter to find something yummy! Truman sings the sweetest songs and I love to hear his sweet little voice singing "I love to see the Temple" as he goes to sleep in his room. He loves to read books. Truman loves dogs. If there is dog within his view he will burst into spontaneous laughter and scream "Ther's a doggy, Ther's a doggy!". He has recently learned to ride his little scooter. Truman is an independent man and wants to do everything by himself, from getting in and out of the car, to buttoning his shirt, to brushing his teeth, he is a big boy! He is truly sent from a loving Heavenly Father. I see the innocence and pure love of life in his sweet little face and he explores the world around him. Our family is a better one because of our little sweet Truman. I love you Tru Bug!