Spencer took the training wheels off of Taede's bike on Tuesday afternoon & Taede did so good! In less than 30 minutes he was riding all by himself! I swear I remember it taking me awhile to ride alone, but he has been itching to take them off for a few weeks now. I guess he was just ready! Such an exciting time for him and us! We took a couple of videos of him. The second one is pretty funny...and yea, that's our neighbors car & she is still in it! Luckily she was really nice about it. Yesterday the boys did some more riding at the park (where there was a little more room and no parked vehicles) and day 2 found Taede as a bike riding pro, turning around and everything. So that was it, our first boy can now ride a bike and only has one scrape on his knee to show for it.