My cute friend, Shayna, threw a baby shower...for my 4th little boy. How sweet she is! I have such cute and thoughtful friends who brought yummy food and their cute little kids to play at the park while us mommies chatted. I thought it was such a great idea for a baby shower when we all have so many kids!
The boys, of course, loved running through the water, playing at the park, eating the frosting off the tops of the cupcakes and the best part of the day ripping apart all of the gifts that everyone brought! So embarrassing!! They were out of control and the
whole gift opening experience was over in 3 minutes flat. All I could do was smile and apologize! My friend Ashley got a few pictures of my crazy boys. So thanks so all of my friends and sorry for the chaos! It was a fantastic day!
The boys, of course, loved running through the water, playing at the park, eating the frosting off the tops of the cupcakes and the best part of the day ripping apart all of the gifts that everyone brought! So embarrassing!! They were out of control and the
whole gift opening experience was over in 3 minutes flat. All I could do was smile and apologize! My friend Ashley got a few pictures of my crazy boys. So thanks so all of my friends and sorry for the chaos! It was a fantastic day!
