
The three little boys and I went on a pumpkin picking field trip with some friends in our ward. It was kind of a crazy busy day, bottom line though I think the boys had a great time (despite having to pick pumpkins by themselves because I was feeding Tag on the hay trailer, and driving around in the car for double the amount of time it was supposed to take to arrive at the farm). They picked out some great pumpkins all by themselves and enjoyed a picnic lunch.
They were troopers and I am having fun with all three of them while Taede is off at school. Talmage is stepping up the the big boy role and helping me out a lot! And yes, Tag was there put he was in the baby carrier the whole time & truly it's all I can do to grab a quick picture here and there :). So one more trip to the pumpkin patch (to get Taede a pumpkin...as he reminds me daily) and then it's Halloween!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Pumpkin Pickin'
Posted by
The Stucki's
at
Saturday, October 04, 2008