Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful.

I am thankful for a house full of boys. I am thankful for fabulous family. I am thankful for good friends. I am thankful for wonderful food. I am thankful for football. I am thankful for health. I am thankful for yummy pie. Most of all I am thankful gospel of Jesus Christ & my testimony of it.


We started out our Thanksgiving morning by going to the annual Turkey Bowl. Spencer has played in it 3 years and running...hopefully the tradition continues in Texas! Taede, Talmage, & Truman had their own little game going. It was a chilly day, but the sun was shining and it was a perfect day for football. After the game we came back home and had some friends over for dinner. There
were a lot of boys...8 to be exact. They had a great time & enjoyed dinner AND a movie (lucky them!). I think Talmage enjoyed the movie even more than he enjoyed hi turkey dinner. The food was delicious & I successfully cooked a turkey for the first time in my life (with some on-the-phone consulting with my wonderful mother-in-law). Tru was the only one who got to do what everyone wanted to do...he really enjoyed his nap. After dinner we went up to the the church and enjoyed some delicious pie with some great families in our ward. Everyone was tired at the days' end and I was thankful for that.












Happy Thanksgiving!