Tuesday, December 1, 2009

After Thanksgiving




We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with our friends, the Taylor's & their six great children (5 of which are boys...so much fun for them to get together...poor Emma, thier only daughter. She's used to having boys everywhere!) I will try and post pictures of Thanksgiving. I hate to admit it but I didn't take a single picture of our wonderful feast...I was cooking and got a little sidetracked! I think that our friends snapped a few photos, I'll have to get them.




Anyway, the day after Thanksgiving brought a lot of the "post Thanksgiving Day" lounge.....



No shopping for us. None. Who wants to shop when you can spend the whole day in your jammies with no school, lots of left-overs to eat, & movies to watch. Hey, it's a vacation weekend. If only it were a vacation weekend for Spence.

Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for.