our baby traveled to the ER. Tag our little climber man took a nose dive off of the kitchen table and onto the radiator. Head wounds are bleeders. Big time. (Thankfully this is only our second set of head stitch/staples). As I was trying to get Tag to calm down so that I could survey the damage, Talmage was running through the house yelling "Taggart is going to die!" Truman just sat there stunned and Taede tried to help...while muttering "Oh my gosh Mom" under his breath every 2 seconds. I finally got the bleeding stopped, gave the poor child some Tylenol and decided to wait until Spence got home from work. It was only about a 20 minute wait. He
came and took the brave little warrior down to the hospital where he received 4 stitches. I felt so bad for the little guy. When he got back Tae said "They must of put some happy stuff in those stiches!". Tag was as chipper as could be after his traumatic evening, no lie.
came and took the brave little warrior down to the hospital where he received 4 stitches. I felt so bad for the little guy. When he got back Tae said "They must of put some happy stuff in those stiches!". Tag was as chipper as could be after his traumatic evening, no lie.
