Tuesday, December 15, 2009


I have been positively horrid at taking pictures lately. Case in point, the ward Christmas party. I even made Spencer drive back home (all 3 minutes) to grab the camera that I had left there. This is all I came away with! Anyway, the party was fun. Taede was a camel in the nativity and Truman and Talmage got to get a candy cane from Santa (or Santa's "helper" as we now have to refer to him because, Taede pointed out last Christmas that the Santa at the mall and the Santa at the Christmas party were NOT the same. Of course not, we explained, they are just the real Santa's helpers.) Tag is at the age were he wants nothing to do with anyone except his mom, especially some Santa guy. The boys also decorated gingerbread men and sipped hot chocolate (Tag drank 2 full cups). The party was short and sweet.
Photobucket