We had the opprotunity to travel down to Utah for Tae's baptism. Having just moved to Washington and leaving our friends in Boston, Taede really wanted to be with his family on this very special day. He was baptized by his father on his birthday, February 12th, 2011. It was such a sweet and spiritually wonderful day. Taede was beaming as he came up out of the water and smiled at all of his little brothers and cousins who anxiously watched the ordinance take place. I am so thankful for a young boy who is such a good example to me and to so many others.
The newest member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints:
Doesn't he look smashing in his suit?! A few months before his baptism he said "Mom, I'm also excited to turn 8...because I get a suit right?" Somewhere along the line he had equated 8th birthday & baptism = suit. Spence and I thought that would be a fun thing to incorperate into a FHE lesson, so that is what we did.
So after a family party of his favorite things: mozzarella sticks, pizza (with pepperoin in the shape of an "8"), popcorn shrimp, rootbeer, & a football cake...our oldest is now 8 years of age. Crazy. But true. We love you Taede! `
