Tuesday, September 20, 2011

31 fabulous years...

and the fun just keeps on coming!  How did Spencer celebrate his birthday this year.  Well, he went to work.  Came home.  Installed wood flooring all night.  Ate dinner cooked solely on the grill (our oven has been in the garage for 2 weeks) and had Oreo rice crispy treats with candles on top for dessert.  It's only fitting that when I went to snap a picture of the birthday boy...the camera battery was dead.

The boys and I did try to let Spence know how much we love, adore, & can't live without him.  We cut and colored 31 hearts listing the reasons why we love him.  We taped them inside of his car while he was at work.  Hopefully no one saw us.  While some of us were working away on our birthday surprise...Talmage was peeing in the parking lot.  It was a covered, basically interior, parking lot so I'm sure that someone caught it on camera.  Spencer was surprised though (and the pee next to his car had obviously dried by the time he came out, so it was all wonderful).  32 is going to be awesome babe.  I promise.  I may even have the camera battery charged by then.

 I love you.